International School of Poznan is committed to providing international education of high academic standard and preparing students to be valuable citizens of the world.
To achieve this, the school promotes active and effective leaning in a safe and supportive environment and helps students to become responsible and sensitive members of the local and global community.
The school encourages students to challenge their potential and become independent thinkers and lifelong learners.
We believe the following criteria are at the heart of international education:
– developing citizens of the world
– culture, language and learning to live together
– fostering students’ recognition and development of universal human values
– stimulating curiosity and inquiry in order to foster a spirit of discovery and enjoyment of learning
– equipping students with the skills to learn and acquire knowledge, and to apply these skills and knowledge across the broad range of areas
– encouraging diversity and flexibility in pedagogical approaches
– providing appropriate forms of assessment