In 2017/2018 school year students of the following classes Middle School (G8-G10), Bilingual School (VII, GII-GIII), High School (0, IBI-IBIII) will have their classes at Wyższa Szkoła Pedagogiki i Administracji im. Mieszka I, at Świerzawska 18 Street, in Poznań.
– we use only Entrance B
– due to limited parking space outside the building, we kindly ask you to drop off and collect your children without causing any inconvenience for others
– students stay at school from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., unless they participate in After-School activities and clubs (then they finish at 3:55 p.m.)
– this school year, the lunch break has been shortened to 25 minutes (1:05 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.). As a result, there are some timetable changes after lunch (starting with lesson 7)
1 lesson 8:00-8:45 a.m.
2 lesson 8:50-9:35 a.m.
3 lesson 9:40-10:25 a.m.
4 lesson 10:40-11:25 a.m.
5 lesson 11:30-12:15 p.m.
6 lesson 12:20-1:05 p.m.
7 lesson 1:30-2:15 p.m.
8 lesson 2:20-3:05 p.m.
9 lesson (clubs) 3:10-3:55 p.m.
– since we are not the only users of the building, students are requested to collect all their belongings (books, notebooks, sportswear, etc) after they finish their daily classes
– all teachers’ duty hours and parent-teacher meetings are held at Taczanowskiego 18 (download school calendar)
– school language books (English/German/Spanish) for VII, GII, GIII and 0 can be purchased from 4th to 7th September at Świerzawska 18 (download book list).
– school uniform is mandatory for all G8-G10, VII, GII-GIII and 0 students. On Monday, September 4, there will be a possibility to see and try the uniforms on. Uniform orders can be dropped of at the office. We will inform you via email once the uniforms are ready for pick-up. Payment upon delivery.